Many people are suffering from various skin diseases. The main point of concern for them is their perfect look due to which they are much conscious about their face & physic. Interestingly, there has seen the sharp increase in the skin diseases, recently. Hence, it has become very obvious to find one victim out of four people suffering from skin problem,no matter how minor it is. Not only this,but there are also certain serious problems like rashes, inflammation, that harm skin very badly. Among such illness, one is acne. Not only adults, but the younger teens are also suffering from this evil (acne). There is no guarantee of the time period, within which it vanishes, even after proper treatment.
What is Acne?
Acne is the skin disease that can be characterized by the formation of rashes, pimples, inflammation & scars on the dense skin area, especially the face & chest region. The disease canattack during the adolescence & can continue to trouble even during the adulthood. Talking about few lucky cases, the acne disappears after a little time, after a particular age (say 25).
Talking commercially, there are various options available in the market. Generally, people prefer the costly treatments, according to the common belief that they would cure the illness completely. In contrast, there are many effective solutions that are very affordable. On the other hand, there are a few costly medications that are not able to heal the acne scars perfectly, always.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first choice of many people suffering from the acne scar as it is very effective against the P-acne bacterium.Moreover, it has almost no side effects (the little inflammation can be neglected). It can be used in any mild concentration like 2.5%, 5% or even in 10% concentration.
- Often, people combine the benzoyl peroxide with the antiseptics like salts of hydroxyquinoline. In addition, the use of the antibiotics is common for the treatment of the acne scars.
- In females, this illness can be treated by the hormonal therapy,which works by reducing the level of androgenic hormone.
- The retinoid treatment is anotheroptionwhich is famous for the acne scars.It helps in reducing the life cycle of thefollicles cells.The treatment can be applied in the form of oral drops as well as in the form ofsyringe injections.
- Also, one may go for the anti-inflammatory solution that helps to reduce the skin scars by natural therapy. Nowadays, the use of synthetic chemicals can also be seen for enhancing the effect of this therapy.